Diversity on Demand Twitter Party Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 8:00pm ET #DiversityOnDemand #partner
The nation’s top cable companies who have partnered with the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by paying tribute to the powerful and positive influence of Hispanics in America.
To celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, you can visit the Diversity On Demand’s Facebook app, Nada or Aficionado? where they take our Hispanic entertainment challenge and see where they stand on a scale of nada to aficionado! If they’re not the best with quizzes but love to be entertained, there’s also the 32” smart HDTV grand prize that anyone can win!
Throughout Hispanic Heritage Month, cable is shining a spotlight on compelling Hispanic figures and events on cable’s On Demand service. The Hispanic-themed programming represents a broad industry effort to provide digital cable customers convenient access to relevant, factual and entertaining Hispanic and Latino television shows and movies – On Demand all month long. For more info about your cable provider’s programming please visit www.facebook.com/diversityondemand.
Join us at #DiversityOnDemand on Twitter Thursday, October 3rd at 8:00 pm ET as we discuss Hispanic Heritage Month with On Demand! We will also be giving away prizes, so check out the details below and RSVP!
TOPIC – Hispanic Heritage Month with On Demand
TIME – Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 8-9 PM Eastern (7-8 PM Central, 6-7 PM Mountain, 5-6 PM Pacific)
HASHTAG – #DiversityOnDemand
- (1) $25 Visa Gift Card + DOD Prize Pack*
- (1) $50 Visa Gift Card + DOD Prize Pack*
- (1) $75 Visa Gift Card + DOD Prize Pack*
- (1) $200 Visa Gift Card + DOD Prize Pack*
*DOD Prize Pack includes:
- Tostitos Sales Verde by Sabritas
- Pulparindo Assorted Hard Candy Lollipops
- Sabritas Salt & Lime Peanuts
- Bimbunuelos Crispy Wheels Pastry
- Movie Theater Butter Popcorn bags
- Diversity On Demand Chip Clip
- Diversity On Demand koozie
- Diversity On Demand Plastic Cup
*Winner must be a USA resident and MUST be present at the Twitter party to win! Not sure how Twitter parties work? Email us at email@example.com for help!